Our LifeBridge men’s studies always welcome new people.
Our Current Study: Ephesians
Has it ever dawned on you that nothing has ever dawned on God’s He knew before the world began that His people would face hardship, so He gave us His word. The Book of Ephesians is a survival manual equipping believes to thrive in a world that hates the message of Jesus Christ. Paul the Apostle writes to encourage believes to live well.
Pastor and author J.D. Greear walks through the powerful words of Paul. In nine sessions, J.D. digs into the text of Ephesians verse-by-verse and challenges believers to live out the gospel. If the people of your city, of your school, of your family are going to hear the gospel, it’s going to be from your mouth.
- Where: The Connecting Place, 1011 S. Jay, Johnstown
- When: Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. or 7 p.m.
- Evening Study Leader: Dan Wann, 303-746-7507
Other Mens Groups
- Meets the first Saturday of the month at 8 a.m. at the Connecting Place
- Contact Brett Gearhart at 970-587-4932